While we’re already looking forward to 2019, it’s important to reflect on the year that is coming to a close.
Our blog is a great measure of what topics are driving digital marketers, and we certainly see some themes. The big winner: digital intelligence. From GA to GDPR, we covered a variety of issues and opportunities involving data. (Not sure what “DI” really means? You know we have a DI white paper!)
We also dive deep into SEO, from key metrics to tips on optimizing for voice search.
See all of the top 10 here!
- GDPR, COOKIE CONSENT, & YOU: EXAMPLES OF USER CONSENT – Our Senior Director of Digital Intelligence, Simon Poulton, gives the ultimate guide on user consent.
- THE TOP 8 SEO METRICS & KPIS YOU HAVE TO TRACK – This comprehensive look at SEO metrics provides the necessary foundation for digital success.
- YOUR CHECKLIST FOR EMAIL MARKETING & GDPR COMPLIANCE – GDPR strikes again. It never hurts to double check!
- FUNNEL VISUALIZATION VS. GOAL FLOW IN GOOGLE ANALYTICS – There are countless ways to better leverage the data you already have. See two key opportunities from DI expert Remi Silva.
- WHAT ADVERTISERS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT INTELLIGENT TRACKING PREVENTION (ITP) 2.0 – See what’s changed and how it impacts your marketing (and will continue to do so in the future).
- FINANCIAL SERVICES SOCIAL MEDIA IN 2018: THE GOOD, THE BAD, & THE UGLY – Social can work for finserv, but you need to have a plan tailored to the industry.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE GOOGLE MEDIC UPDATE – Don’t get left behind as changes continue.
- 2017: A YEAR AS A CHALLENGER [INFOGRAPHIC] – We’re pleased to see that others enjoyed our yearly recap. We’re already thinking about the next one!
- HOW TO VALIDATE LEADS USING GOOGLE TAG MANAGER – See this helpful tutorial that walks you through every step of the process.
- 5 SEO TIPS TO OPTIMIZE FOR GOOGLE’S VOICE SEARCH IN 2018 – Voice search continues to shape the future of SEO, so know how to adapt your strategy.