We are excited to announce Wpromote Academy! The Academy is our brand new seven-week educational program designed to give college students, recent college graduates, and those looking to shift into the industry the opportunity to learn from marketing experts and leaders from Wpromote, an award-winning digital marketing agency.
Participants will interact with Wpromote’s experts in live virtual sessions each week, exploring key digital marketing channels and learning about Wpromote’s approach to agency life. The program also features dedicated sessions focused on critical job application skills, including resume building and interview preparation. Each week participants will test their knowledge by completing a quiz on the digital marketing topic of the week. The top three highest-scoring participants will win a year-long Masterclass membership to continue their learning and development journey!
This is an unpaid and volunteer virtual educational program for a seven-week period. There is no guarantee of future employment with Wpromote in connection with the Wpromote Academy Program.
When: June 21 – August 5, 2022
Digital Marketing Channels You Will Learn About: Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, SEO, Content Marketing, Email, and Performance Creative
Application: Those interested in participating in Wpromote Academy must submit an application, resume, and 30 second video explaining why you are interested in the program and what you hope to gain from the experience. We are looking for excitement and enthusiasm, and we encourage creativity! Your video can be submitted using a link or it can be uploaded to the system directly (file size limit is 25MB). Your video is confidential and will only be viewed by the Wpromote Talent Team.
Applications will close Friday, June 10.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please reach out to Joanna Jones at Joanna.Jones@wpromote.com.
In This Program, You Will Be
- Participating in virtual learning sessions with marketing experts for an hour and a half on a weekly basis
- Engaging in meaningful and educational conversations around core digital marketing concepts and strategies
- Learning skills to optimize your future job search, including resume building, interview tips, and general business etiquette
- Attending virtual learning events where you will have the opportunity to interact with additional Wpromote thought leaders through panel discussions and presentations
- Completing a quiz following each weekly presentation to ensure thorough understanding of presented material
You Must Be
- A current college student or college graduate
- Eager to develop knowledge within the digital marketing field
- Able to virtually meet for 2 hours per week for the seven week program
- Prepared to complete a weekly quiz
- On time to your weekly sessions
- Able to access the virtual meetings via a personal device