Too many businesses have embraced a performance approach that limits marketing scope to direct response campaigns, ROAS targets, and ROI.
That’s a fundamental mistake: all marketing should perform, and your entire marketing team needs to be focused on long-term, sustainable business growth, not just short-term performance by channel.
We invited some of the leaders changing the game in marketing for a virtual panel redefining performance marketing to empower businesses to help them succeed by deploying a holistic, full-funnel strategy that drives profitable growth.
- Jeff Sikaitis, Director, Head of Agency, Meta
- Neil Hoyne, Chief Measurement Strategist, Google
- Claire Perez, Vice President, Strategy and Planning, Wpromote
- Mike Mothner, Founder & CEO, Wpromote (Moderator)
Check out the full event on demand for answers to key questions like:
- Why redefining performance marketing is essential to the future growth of your business
- How to speak the language of the finance team and make the investment case to your CFO
- What you need to do to solve for an ROI-only mindset in your org that limits the long-term potential for business growth