Many forces are combining into a perfect storm that is reshaping marketing as we know it, and the smartest marketers are getting in front of these shifts to push their brands to the front of the consumer consciousness.
We invited leading experts from Google, Wieden+Kennedy, and Shipt to explore how you can embrace the new and position your brand for success in 2023 and beyond across five specific, interconnected trends:
- Economic uncertainty: how to leverage data and macro insights to understand changing consumer purchase behavior and respond effectively to market conditions
- The attention economy: why attention is the most valuable commodity brands can invest in right now and the possible future of performance measurement
- Creator-brand partnerships: how consumer hunger for human connection is expanding the definition of influencer marketing and the way brands work with creators
- Evolution of streaming: what the expansion of ad-supported streaming means for the future of TV advertising and how brands can make the most of the opportunity
- The next generation of consumers: how marketers need to shift priorities as Gen Z comes into its own as the consumers of the present, not the future
Check out the full on demand recording to learn how to apply these insights to your future strategy and even upcoming Q4 plans to get an immediate advantage, speed past the competition, and get the edge with the customers that matter to your business.
Meet the Speakers: