Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries.
Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Forever 21, Marriott, Wienerschnitzel, or Papyrus you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
Wpromote is looking for its next Head of CRM to lead and grow our talented team and to build solutions that will exceed the arising needs of ambitious clients. Email marketing has evolved to encompass client lifecycle marketing, marketing automation development, CRM strategy, messaging across platforms, loyalty and referral program management, and CDP consultation and you would be tasked with keeping Wpromote’s offering on the forefront of that evolution. If you have a proven background on the list above, can build and execute against long-term plans, have experience managing and growing a team, and can inspire passion and confidence in employees and clients alike, you could be a match for this role!
You Will Be
- Managing a team of 8+ individuals at various levels ranging from coordinators to an Associate Director
- Directly managing one high profile account to remain current on applicable technology, tactics and industry trends
- Leading the recruitment, retention, and professional development of the email marketing team while continuously refining the training process and materials for new hires
- Providing growth mapping, goal setting, and conducting semi-annual performance reviews
- Coaching direct reports on foundational skills, including clear communication, expectation setting, rapport building, active listening and conflict de-escalation
- Driving email marketing opportunities and solutions for clients, which include developing prospecting plans to drive list growth, integration with CRM tools, LTV, retention analysis, tactical expertise, and measurement of email programs
- Overseeing and facilitating the on-boarding of new accounts that fall under direct reports
- Interfacing with direct reports’ clients to collect feedback, articulate value, present strategy and strengthen the relationship
- Identifying critical client/account issues and escalate them to appropriate executives in a timely manner
- Accountable for the quality of all email marketing plans/strategies/services delivered to clients as well as client satisfaction
- Improving team operational processes, workflows, quality assurance, and tools to drive efficiency and accuracy of team output.
- Assisting sales team on audits, decks and pitches for prospective email marketing clients
- Reporting to SVP and other upper executives on key client service pillars: same-store growth, retention, new business and partnerships
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to capture and share learnings while providing thought leadership for all things related to Email Marketing – emerging trends, institute best practices for email marketing across teams and offices and collaborate on supporting and reaching holistic agency goals
- Leading email-related discussions and partake in internal or public speaking opportunities
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge on core digital marketing channels, including paid search, email marketing, SEO, content marketing, and programmatic
You Must Have
- 5-7 years of experience working in email marketing and omni-channel campaign experience within an agency environment
- Minimum of 2 years prior staff management with development and mentoring experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a team in a highly collaborative environment to develop and execute email marketing strategies, plans, and programs for clients in a variety of industries.
- Strong experience with marketing automation: campaign creation, database management, integration with CRM, end-to-end reporting
- Working knowledge with Marketing Automation Platforms such as Marketo, Hubspot, ExactTarget, Eloqua, Silverpop, Pardot, Sharpspring, etc.
- The proven ability to be innovative and strategic in creating and managing an email marketing discipline within an agency/business; including budget management and resource planning
- Willingness to monitor accounts and address client/personnel issues as needed outside of operational hours
- A track record of participating in successful new business pitches.
- Experience strategizing and executing comprehensive list segmentation, life cycle drip automations and triggered events within an ESP
- Hands-on experience with ESPs such as: Klaviyo, Listrak, Pardot, Mailchimp, Bronto, Sendgrid, Responsys, Hubspot, etc
- Working knowledge with data analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Omniture
- Solid experience using Google suite, Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote, and Asana
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and respond to situations quickly
- Bachelor’s degree with preference for STEM degrees
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
80% Paid Health
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision care, 80% paid by Wpromote.
401k w/ Company Matching
Save for retirement and have your funds matched by Wpromote.
Paid Time Off
Generous paid time off, vacation days, and holiday calendar.
Exclusive access to preferred credit union bank.
Eatclub Daily Lunches
Subsidized delicious gourmet lunches, delivered daily!
Work From Anywhere
Our WFA program gives you the flexibility to work from the plane, an island, the options are endless!
Our newest office game, ready for your next break.
Parties & Events
From Halloween to Chili Cookoffs, we know how to have fun.
End your days with relaxation and exercise with yoga two days/week.
Fine Wine Fridays
Our famous Fine Wine Fridays kick off weekly to start the weekend right.
Save pre-tax dollars in your health spending account.
Accident, hospital, cancer/specified disease, short-term disability, and life insurance.