Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings- and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Monday's, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in a digital agency, is well-versed in project management processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and relishes taking complete ownership of projects from beginning to end. You will partner with our Account Management team to ensure exceptional delivery of clients' needs. You also work closely with our PPC, SEO, Social, Content Marketers, Email Marketers, Digital Intelligence, and Executive leadership team during every phase of our projects.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously. Within this environment, you will work with a project team to set, measure, and achieve goals targeted at delivering high quality services for many enterprise clients. You will be responsible for scheduling and communicating expectations for each of your projects. The right candidate is ready to multitask across diverse environments and dynamic enough to be able to learn be technologies.
You Will Be
- The Primary point-of-contact for project stakeholders both internally and externally with our client
- Responsible for planning, managing, monitoring, and controlling the execution of a number of digital initiatives from beginning to end
- Developing and maintaining detailed and accurate project documentation, revising to meet the changing needs of the requirements
- Managing project scope, identifying, defining, and communicating risks and change requests, before taking appropriate action to minimize impact on the project success
- Managing, controlling, and reporting on the budgetary status of all projects
- Assigning and managing individual project tasks, holding regular meetings to monitor progress and ensuring all timesheets are completed on time
- Anticipating project resource volumes and dependencies as well as actively resolving and escalating issues and conflicts as appropriate
- Coordinating with QA leads to ensure that the baseline criteria are met in order to allow for successful entry into client review and approval
- Responsible for ensuring the highest degree of quality for all deliverables
- Supporting business development efforts by being involved in the RFP response gathering workflow
You Must Have
- Minimum 3+ years of project management experience in an interactive agency, managing medium-to large-scale digital projects
- Experience with Asana or other task management platforms (required)
- Experience working autonomously and being part of a team
- Solid understanding of project management processes including: requirements development and management, scope definition and management, communication management, budget management and reporting, resource management, risk identification and management, client engagement
- Experience authoring and maintaining essential project documentation including project management plans, scope baseline documents, SOWs, resource plans, issue and risk logs, and status reports
- Strong understanding of PPC, Social, SEO, Content Marketing, Emailing Marketing, and Digital Intelligence
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Experience communicating with key senior stakeholders including internal team and clients
- Experience working with third-party vendors and partner agencies
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- PMP Certification is a plus, but not required
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with
your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If
E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required
to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of
Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to
resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including
terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted
a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you
believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please