Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings- and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Monday's, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in a digital agency, is well-versed in project management processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and relishes taking complete ownership of projects from beginning to end. You will partner with our Strategic Account Management team to ensure exceptional delivery of clients' needs. You will also work closely with our Creative, Paid Media, SEO, Social, Content, Email, Digital Intelligence, and Executive Leadership teams during every phase of our projects.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously. Within this environment, you will work with a project team to set, measure, and achieve goals targeted at delivering high quality services for many enterprise clients. You will be responsible for scheduling and communicating expectations for each of your projects. The right candidate is ready to multitask across diverse environments and dynamic enough to be able to learn new technologies.
You Will Be
- Primary point-of-contact for internal and external project stakeholders
- Running internal and client-facing meetings, taking detailed notes & disseminating meeting recaps
- Responsible for planning, managing, monitoring, and controlling the execution of digital initiatives from beginning to end
- Managing project scope, identifying, defining, and communicating risks and change requests, before taking appropriate action to minimize impact on the project success
- Focused on the details of tasks, deadlines & accuracy of deliverables
- Developing detailed project documentation such as project plans, stakeholder registers and change logs & revising to meet the changing needs of the project
- Managing, controlling, and reporting on the budgetary status of all projects including monitoring and approving time-sheets
- Anticipating project resource volumes and dependencies as well as actively resolving and escalating issues and conflicts as appropriate
- Setting up and managing project tasks & deliverables using various project management softwares
- Responsible for management of QA & UAT processes
You Must Have
- Minimum of 3+ years of project management experience in an interactive agency, managing medium-to large-scale digital projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- PMP or CAPM certification status preferred, but not required
- Experience with Asana or similar task management softwares
- Experience working autonomously and being part of a team
- Proficiency in documenting, tracking, and following up on many simultaneous tasks
- A high-level understanding of project management processes including: requirements development and management, scope definition and management, communication management, budget management and reporting, resource management, risk identification and management, client engagement
- Experience authoring or assisting with the creation of essential project documentation such as project management plans, scope baseline documents, SOWs, resource plans, issue and risk logs, and status reports
- A good understanding of the digital creative process, paid media marketing, social media marketing, SEO marketing, content marketing, email marketing, and digital intelligence
- Experience collaborating well with internal and external stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Experience working with third-party vendors and partner agencies
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with
your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If
E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required
to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of
Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to
resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including
terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted
a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you
believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please