Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Marriott, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% Coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events
- Subsidized train/metro passes
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
We’re looking for an Account Director to join our nimble and growing Account Management team that is helping to lead the way for our clients and company alike. The selected candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with some of Wpromote’s most important integrated digital marketing accounts. Coordinating the involvement of personnel across departments like seo, content, paid search, social media, programmatic, and email, you’ll be ensuring exceptional end-to-end client experiences. Retention and growth of your assigned book of business are the main performance KPIs for the role. Problem solving is crucial; communicating urgency to your client and reassuring the client we understand their business is at the core of your position.
Some of our clients include Transunion, Lulus, Home Depot, Marriott, and Jenny Craig. While we expect you to come in the door with extensive experience in online advertising and the marketing landscape, we’ll complement and extend your existing knowledge with continual, on-the-job training and make you into a go-to digital strategy expert. You’ll need to have outstanding analytical, quantitative, communication, and time management skills to keep up with this quickly expanding department. Creative, self-motivated problem solvers who read situations quickly and take proactive steps to remedy potential conflict will be welcomed with open arms.
You Will Be
- Proactively lead strategic account planning process with executive stakeholders from the client teams that develop mutual performance objectives, targets, and critical milestones
- Meeting targets and goals for profitable contract renewals, client referrals, service adoptions, and growth objectives in assigned accounts
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key client personnel
- The expert on all aspects of the relationship with your clients
- Routinely assess, clarify, and validate client needs, as well as lead solution development efforts that best address those needs.
- Achieving client objectives as defined by client’s management team
- Completing client account plans while maintaining client satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Vetting and analyzing new/existing vendors or partners, conduct ongoing research for opportunities for growth, and make strategic decisions across all channels daily
You Must Have
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of strategic, B2B sales, and/or account management experience in digital marketing, more specifically search marketing, preferable
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and project management solutions such as Asana and Basecamp are required. Experience with Google Ads/Bing Ads, Facebook Exchange, BrightEdge, Bronto, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Google Apps would be a plus
- Experience navigating complex organizational environments
- The ability to identify and communicate with multiple constituencies and decision-makers
- Proven experience engaging clients through professional investigative techniques to understand client's needs, discover new opportunities, and overcome challenges
- Understanding of industry trends and how those affect clients’ business/vertical
- Demonstrated ability to understand monetization metrics and apply these to potential optimizations.
- Worked on significant and unique issues where analysis of situation or data required an evaluation of intangibles
- Broad understanding of online advertising (i.e. ad serving, ad exchanges, ad networks) and of key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video)
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- The ability to travel up to 25% annually
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with
your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If
E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required
to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of
Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to
resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including
terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted
a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you
believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please