Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 100% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Food Truck Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! Our professional masseuse comes twice a week, and on other days, we have electric full body massage chairs. They do the job.
You Will Be
- Administering semi-monthly payroll for over 300 employees (hourly, non-exempt, exempt, commissioned) at various locations nationwide
- Maintaining employee records and ensuring that employee changes are entered correctly and made in a timely manner adhering compliance with federal/state/local regulations
- Entering monthly sales commissions and bonuses for applicable employees
- Reviewing and auditing timesheets and track/deduct all special payroll deductions
- Verifying payroll by ensuring valid data transfers and distributing paychecks
- Coordinating efforts between payroll, HR, finance, and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of reports, e.g. labor “home” work, overtime, leaves, headcount, and retirement contribution)
- Processing worker compensation reports
- Performing year end responsibilities and verifying sick, PTO rollover, and W-2 verifications
You Must Have
- 5+ year’s experience administering payroll across numerous US locations
- Experience leading a payroll platform implementation
- Solid working knowledge with one or more of the following payroll platforms: Namely, Zenefits, Gusto, Paycor
- Time and attendance system experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate with individuals of all levels, across many locations
- Associate’s or bachelor's degree in a related field