Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 100% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Food Truck Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! Our professional masseuse comes twice a week, and on other days, we have electric full body massage chairs. They do the job.
You Will Be
- Developing pixel perfect cross-browser web applications
- Creating HTML emails that will work with any Email client
- Developing code that follows W3C guidelines with accessibility
- Optimizing applications for best performance and scalability
- Implementing necessary SEO & page speed recommendations
- Building landing pages and websites
- Implementing front end application designs and functionality
- Developing full stack applications for data analytics
You Must Have
- 5+ years of experience working with web based technology
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent relevant experience
- Working experience with AWS framework
- Experience with database engines such as MySQL, MongoDB and Redis
- Proficient knowledge using CSS preprocessors like LESS & SASS
- Expert knowledge of responsive design techniques and best practices for mobile/touch devices
- Ability to debug cross-browser nuances
- Strong knowledge with Git
- Solid communication skills with the ability to work independently and collaborate as a team
- Knowledge with Gulp, Angular, React, Python, and Backbone is plus
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY