Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 100% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! Our professional masseuse comes twice a week, and on other days, we have electric full body massage chairs. They do the job.
You Will Be
- Managing feeds for clients' site inventory to Google Shopping and other comparison shopping engines
- Analyzing shopping feed and work externally with clients or internally to optimize
- Optimizing the CSE campaigns to maximize revenue and return on investment
- Uploading new products to Internet retailer websites by populating each retailer’s unique template
- Ensuring that products are represented online in a way that makes sense to the end consumer
- Performing audits of retailer sites on behalf of clients, checking for inaccuracies and discontinued products
- Managing price changes, changes in stock availability, and other feed updates
- Establishing company best practices for CSE, Google, and Bing platforms
- Conducting tests of various feed elements, such as titles, descriptions, and images, and report on results
- Coordinating with other departments for promos, sales, and other marketing events
You Must Have
- 1+ years of product/data feed experience within an agency or an in-house environment
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Familiarity with Google Shopping, Nextag, PriceGrabber, Shopping.com, Amazon, and other top CSEs
- Full understanding of the feeds/CSE/Google and Bing shopping offerings in order to create best practices and key optimization tasks
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on the analysis
- Strong understanding of marketplace strategies and best practices
- Capability to troubleshoot from the beginning of the feeds process to the end
- Results-oriented, collaborative work style
- Experience with Amazon Marketplace preferred
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY