Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Forever 21, Marriott, Wienerschnitzel, or Papyrus you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- Competitive salary and uncapped incentive program
- 100% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
$100k + earning potential
Wpromote Inc. is looking for a well-rounded, well-trained, and well-tested business professional that exhibits exceptional sales skills and relevant experience to join our fast growing Chicago office. This is a "hunter" role that provides exceptional players with uncapped earning potential as well as professional development. You will be measured based on the volume of business you build and how rapidly you grow on a quarter-by-quarter basis.
You Will Be
- Creating new business opportunities through personal selling activities and great networking
- Managing relationships throughout the entire sales cycle from lead to close
- Working closely with prospective clients to understand their digital marketing objectives and create the appropriate solution to meet their needs
- Presenting custom digital marketing strategies to executives and large teams
- Consistently winning new business and achieve personal revenue goals
- Expanding and maintaining existing client relationships
- Attending trade shows and networking events
- Adapting to the demands of the sales role and dynamic digital landscape
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5+ years selling complex B2B solutions, digital marketing solutions a big plus
- Very strong prospecting skills. Committed to consistent daily selling behaviors
- Well-networked in the Chicago marketplace
- Consultative selling experience a must
- Exceptional organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- High-energy, strong work ethic, good sense of humor
- Strong marketing and technical acumen
Local Candidates Only