We’re looking for a Paid Search Associate Manager to join the rapidly expanding team that is the backbone of our company. You’ll directly manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns across both Google Ads and Microsoft Ads, making optimizations and updates daily. You’ll be supporting Managers and Senior Managers on the team but also with managers from other channels, and learn how to craft campaign strategies for your book of clients.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, a 4.5-day workweek, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*If you reside in Colorado, please click this link to view Colorado compensation information and apply for this role. Residents of all other states are encouraged to apply to this posting. Compensation packages for employees and applicants outside Colorado may differ from the Colorado compensation information and are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate and location, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
**This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
***This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Put through a comprehensive training program to learn the ins and outs of paid search and how it impacts a client’s overall business
- Responsible for managing between 2-3 paid search accounts
- Supporting and assisting Senior Search Managers with growth and enterprise level accounts
- Researching performance numbers in order to find ways to improve the efficiency of campaigns on the enterprise level accounts that you’ll be supporting
- Conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, and implementing bid optimizations
- Building performance reports to share with clients
- Proactively doing competitive research in order to isolate new opportunities
- Applying best practices and providing new recommendations to clients
You Must Have
- 1-2 years of experience working in paid media advertising comprised of media buying and planning within an agency/client environment
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing, or related discipline
- Strong understanding of search engines such as Google, Microsoft, etc
- Familiarity with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- The ability to work under tight deadlines, think on your feet, work with limited resources, and manage multiple campaigns.
- General knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, VLOOKUPS and chart building
- The ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and respond to situations with the sense of urgency
- Experience with Google Suite and MS Office