We’re looking for a Senior Channel Partnerships Manager with a demonstrable record of success in finding and managing key partnerships to drive leads, qualified opportunities, brand presence, net new clients, and booked revenue. You will be responsible for expanding existing partnerships, and finding, onboarding, and managing new strategic relationships to drive substantial revenue and incremental demand. You will report to the VP of Channel Partnerships and Marketing, and work closely with sales, marketing, and channel marketing in order to meet your objectives and drive partner engagement.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through our policies and benefits listed below. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
-Half-day Fridays year round
-Extended Holiday break (Winter)
-Work from anywhere options*
-100% paid parental leave
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Pet Insurance
-Sponsored life insurance
-Short Term Disability insurance and additional voluntary insurance
-Annual Class Pass credits and more!
The anticipated annual salary for this role will range from $80,000 – $100,000, based on consideration of a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, education and certifications, competitive benchmarks, scope of responsibility, market dynamics, geographic location, and respective state’s salary threshold for exempt employees. The total compensation package for this role will include benefits (listed above).
*This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
**This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Enabling, expanding, and further monetizing an existing set of strategic partners
- Conducting market research and developing strategies to find and manage new partnerships that can drive pipeline growth
- Collaborating with both internal teams (marketing, sales, customer success, legal, and channel marketing) and partners to identify and execute joint selling and marketing strategies aimed at maximizing revenue generation
- Establishing and communicating objectives and reporting for each partner relationship to relevant stakeholders, externally and internally
- Perform monthly and quarterly partner reviews of goals and refine forecasts
- Effectively using eTail Insights and Crossbeam to source leads and qualified opportunities with strategic partners
- Enabling and engaging partners through the creation of marketing and product assets, and through virtual and in-person meetings and trainings
- Working with sales and marketing to ensure agency assets motivate partners and drive incremental demand
- Owning objectives for partner sourced and influenced revenue, partner success, and customer retention
- Continually identify ways to improve results and overall partner engagement with Wpromote
You Must Have
- 4+ years of SaaS business development experience
- 4+ years in strategic channel partnership development
- A proven track record in identifying and cultivating strategic partnerships that not only drive revenue but also align with and exceed KPIs
- Experience in and knowledge of various Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, Adobe Commerce and WP Engine (WPE) ecosystems
- Strategic thinker who excels at relationship building and can inspire internal and external stakeholders
- A working knowledge of Crossbeam and eTail Insights
- Demonstrated proficiency in articulating unique value propositions effectively to various stakeholders
- Foundational understanding of relevant digital commerce site architectures and the ability to effectively communicate with various technical stakeholders
- Foundational knowledge of partner co-marketing activations such as joint events, content, thought leadership, joint case studies, etc.
- A data-driven mindset with the ability to prioritize lead flow, qualified opportunities in a fast-paced environment, and constantly identify the highest value partners and activities
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher