As a Strategy Director, you will play a leadership role in driving the vision and guidance for both internal teams and client partners on our agency’s largest and most exciting client relationships. Wpromote is in massive growth mode and you have the opportunity to play a critical part in the evolution of our Strategy team and Wpromote’s Strategic offering. In addition, you will play an integral role in evangelizing emerging business and consumer insights that will shape the future of our agency.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, half-day Fridays, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*If you reside in Colorado, please follow this link to view Colorado compensation information and apply for this role. Residents of all other states are encouraged to apply to this posting. Compensation packages for employees and applicants outside Colorado may differ from the Colorado compensation information and are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate and location, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
*This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
**This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Responsible for uncovering clients core business challenges and bring clarity, direction, and unique perspectives to your internal teams and clients
- Inspiring teams and clients with impactful brand, business, consumer, cultural, competitive, and category insights that will seed groundbreaking insights and ideas
- A mastermind of consumer behavior who is frequently keeping a pulse on key trends and shifts happening in the marketplace and sharing implications accordingly
- Collaborating closely with planning and channel teams to educate and inspire them with meaningful insights and strategies that will set them up for success
- Helping clients understand how to build holistic media experiences that infuses brand and performance media
- A purveyor of proactive ideas to aid internal teams and clients that remain consistent with the strategy while also future-proofing their business
- Partnering with business development and planning teams to build a winning narrative and strategic approach for new business opportunities
- Elevating our agency storytelling and the ability to help others throughout the organization use data to tell powerful narratives
You Must Have
- A challenger mindset with a focus on inspiring others through your work and rallying teams around your brilliant ideas
- A passion and relentless curiosity for understanding consumer behavior and emerging trends
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to be resourceful and diligent when problem-solving
- An uncomplacent attitude and desire for continued learning and growth opportunities
- 7+ years of agency or client-side experience in digital strategy
- An understanding of all digital channels (paid search, paid social, SEO, user experience, content, programmatic, email)