We’re looking for a Manager, CTV/OTT to help launch and directly manage campaigns for a new Converged TV division within the company. You’ll manage paid media campaigns across programmatic and other various trading desks for CTV/OTT execution, making optimizations and updates daily. Your complex and diverse portfolio of clients will be a mix of industry, size and complexity that constantly challenge you, and with extensive experience and/or a proven track record, you could be working with some of our biggest brands. You’ll be trusted to oversee all account activity, collaborate with managers from other channels, and come up with campaign strategies for your book of clients.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, half-day Fridays year-round, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*If you reside in Colorado, please follow this link to view Colorado compensation information and apply for this role. Residents of all other states are encouraged to apply to this posting. Compensation packages for employees and applicants outside Colorado may differ from the Colorado compensation information and are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate and location, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
**This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
***This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Managing client CTV/OTT advertising campaigns, including strategy development, project management, report delivery, and client communication
- Assisting with new business proposal creation and distribution
- Managing publisher and vendor relationships as it relates to supply side partnerships and networks as well as the implementation and negotiation of those partnerships
- Creating and managing a portfolio of accounts in The Trade Desk and other buying platforms including campaign creation, video ad trafficking, and optimization
- Conducting industry, audience, and competitor research
- Analyzing campaign results and adjusting strategy and budgets accordingly
- Communicating with clients regularly to discuss goals and deliver results
- Developing strategies across all marketing channels to improve brand awareness KPIs and achieve maximum efficiency throughout the entire funnel all the way down to CPA/ROAS
- Staying apprised of current and new DSP functionality or data products, then successfully deploying on relevant campaigns
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends as they relate to the programmatic and TV space
You Must Have
- 2+ years in a hands-on role managing OTT campaigns at an agency, FMP/Social Ads API Platform, or DSP particularly in the TV space
- Advanced understanding of programmatic buying (DSP) and audience segmentation (DMP). Advanced experience with video ad trafficking. Be a company expert on CTV/OTT media buying
- Strong expertise and background in digital analytics and/or audience data management platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.), as well as how to use these tools in paid media campaigns is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership experience and the initiative to grow a new position/team
- Working knowledge of CTV/OTT, Online Video, YouTube, social and/or DSP partners, and external data or media providers (DV360, TTD, Xandr, Media Math, Videoamp, SambaTV, EDO, LiveRamp etc.)
- Expertise in cross-channel and cross-device tracking, optimization, and attribution