Wpromote is looking for a Manager to join our growing Amazon Marketplace team. As an end-to-end service, our team manages all aspects of our clients’ Amazon business to help them succeed in the marketplace. The role is very dynamic and this person must be able to work efficiently across multiple clients simultaneously.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, half-day Fridays year round, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*If you reside in Colorado, please follow this link to view Colorado compensation information and apply for this role. Residents of all other states are encouraged to apply to this posting. Compensation packages for employees and applicants outside Colorado may differ from the Colorado compensation information and are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate and location, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
**This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
***This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Working under a team of marketplace managers to help our clients grow their Amazon business through paid media, content, and other initiatives
- Supporting paid media efforts within accounts- Keyword research, competitor research, pacing, etc.
- Implementing content across product detail pages and brand stores.
- Resolving issues with Amazon Seller Support
- Maintaining accuracy, integrity, and quality of Product Detail Pages
- Monitoring overall account health, and directly resolving any issues that may arise
- Proactively communicating with marketplace managers about account health and status of projects.
You Must Have
- 1+ years of experience working within Amazon accounts
- Great communication skills both written and oral, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Excel or Google SheetsExtremely well organized, able to balance multiple priorities simultaneously, across multiple clients
- Work comfortably in dynamic, time-intensive environments
- Working experience of Vendor or Seller Central
- General knowledge of Amazon Advertising, the types of ads and how they work.
- An understanding and experience with optimizing product detail pages including titles, key features, and A+ content.
- Willingness to continue learning and developing skill set
- Desire to eventually move into a client facing role
Nice To Have
- Experience working within an agency setting Working knowledge of other ecommerce marketplaces outside of Amazon