We are looking for a seasoned Data & Analytics Strategy leader to oversee and guide our team working on enterprise client engagements. The Data & Analytics Strategy team acts as the central resource & lead for Digital Intelligence engagements with clients. This team combines their expertise across multiple facets of digital measurement & digital marketing with deep subject matter solutions experts across our Data Enablement & Marketing Science teams to define client measurement challenges, architect & deploy solutions, and guide clients towards incremental measurement maturity.
At Wpromote, the Data & Analytics Strategy team are evangelists for various measurement methods & solutions designed to provide insights that guide business decisions at both a strategic & tactical level. They are actively engaged with client decision-makers to set the tone & vision for measurement, acting as an evangelist for new solutions developed by our Marketing Science team. Additionally, they take an active role in educating & guiding clients on their decisions associated with Marketing Technology, Advertising Technology, Data Privacy (Both technical & legislative) as well as advanced data capture methods & audience identity solutions.
In this role, you will report directly to the VP, Digital Intelligence & work in close collaboration with the Marketing Science & Data Enablement leadership to develop novel measurement & data portability solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong grasp of the broader digital measurement ecosystem (trends, technologies & methodologies), the ability to define measurement challenges faced by enterprise digital marketing teams, and be able to design team resources that can deliver best-in-class measurement solutions & insights that guide decision making.
*This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except CO, HI, AK, NV
**This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Leading the Data & Analytics Strategy team working on enterprise client engagements with the primary focus of enabling measurement solutions and guiding client decisions. This will include at least 4-5 Associate Directors with additional team members reporting to them
- Providing thought-leadership on topics central to the Digital Measurement space, including, but not limited to Data Privacy & Compliance, Behavioral Tracking Intelligence, Customer Insights, Media Performance Measurement Solutions (MTA, MMM, Incrementality) & Solutions developed by the Marketing Science team
- Driving cross-departmental adoption of novel measurement solutions through partnership with the Marketing Science & Media Strategy teams
- Continually evolving the business objectives & expectations of the Data & Analytics Strategy team to adjust to the changing scope of data utilization & measurement needs of our clients. This includes refining deliverable scopes & ensuring effective delivery of new solutions to all clients
- Defining standards & practices for educating stakeholders (both internal & external) and ensuring awareness of solutions we have developed to meet clients measurement needs
- Partnering with the sales team & digital marketing channel leaders on new business pitches
- Partnering with the Data Enablement leadership team (as part of the Polaris product group) to inform them on resourcing needs, and ensuring clear accountability & ownership of various processes as part of client engagements
- Building out value propositions, positioning, capabilities, and case studies of Digital Intelligence offerings
- Evangelizing the proliferation, adoption, and revenue growth of Data Strategy client engagements across the agency, with a strong focus on utilizing Marketing Science solutions
- Leading our Marketing Technology partnership engagements & guiding team members to identify opportunities to recommend new partners that enable clients to develop a useful MarTech stack
- Identifying new measurement needs for our clients and working with cross-departmental teams to develop new solutions that can be delivered to clients in a repeatable process-driven capacity
- Defining new processes & resources required to optimize team performance and provide predictable, scalable delivery of solutions to our clients
You Must Have
- 7+ years experience in the measurement of digital marketing activities
- Experience working with Digital Marketing decision-makers & breaking down complex topics to ensure comprehension across stakeholders with a wide range of measurement knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of the digital measurement ecosystem, including but not limited to Media Performance Measurement (MMM, MTA, Incrementality)
- Strong analytic & problem solving skills
- Solid and proven ability to lead a team
- The ability to work in a team structure that fosters collaboration
- An energetic attitude and a passion for Digital Marketing measurement
- Experience working with different Ad platforms and Digital Analytics tools
- Strong proficiency in Google Sheets (or excel) and Google Slides
- Verbal communication skills, with the ability to understand the technical detail behind data utilization for digital marketing and the ability to explain it simply to non-technical audiences
- Project management skills, with the ability to work efficiently across multiple teams, clients, and timelines simultaneously
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in a client-facing role at a performance marketing agency.
- A strong public-image within the Digital Marketing & Analytics community, and be involved in conversations focused on advancing Digital Measurement solutions.
- Experience with measurement solutions utilized within other (non-digital marketing) industries.