We are searching for an Associate Director of Earned Media Strategy to work on a top five Enterprise client and lead their Holistic Search strategy across channel disciplines including SEO, Content Marketing and Paid Search. This role will focus on cross-channel collaboration to identify and lead on-site strategy, content marketing and development and integration with Paid Search.
This position would require residing within Central Time Zone.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through our policies and benefits listed below. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
-Half-day Fridays year round
-Challenger Recharge week (Summer)
-Extended Holiday break (Winter)
-Work from anywhere options*
-100% paid parental leave
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Pet Insurance
-Sponsored life insurance
-Short Term Disability insurance and additional voluntary insurance
-LinkedIn Learning Membership and more!
The anticipated annual salary for this role will range from $95,000 – $110,000, based on consideration of a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, education and certifications, competitive benchmarks, scope of responsibility, market dynamics, geographic location, and respective state’s salary threshold for exempt employees. The total compensation package for this role will include benefits (listed above) and an annual performance bonus.
This role has an associated annual target bonus component which is paid out based on a number of factors which include Company performance, department performance, and individual performance. Bonuses are not guaranteed and you must be an active employee in good standing and not on a Performance Improvement Plan to be eligible for the annual bonus.
*This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
**This position would require residing within Central Time Zone
You Will Be
- Serving as executive leadership on a key account and be accountable for client success
- Developing strategic roadmaps that combine tactics and KPIs for SEO, Content Marketing & Paid Search
- Working closely with a Data Strategy & Analytics team to develop and measure testing roadmaps, glean insights from custom dashboard and conduct ad-hoc analyses
- Collaborating with a Paid Media Strategy lead & relevant Paid Media Channels for strategic alignment and tactical co-activations
- Partnering with Channel teams to ensure all digital channels are prioritizing goal-oriented tactics, proactively measuring return on investment/effort and pivoting when needed
- Leading campaign kick offs and create/review/approve campaign briefs prior to kick-off
- Auditing existing digital campaigns within a client’s owned channelsCollaborating with Product & Engineering to develop critical applications and automations to serve both internal and external processes
- Reporting to Director of Earned Media Strategy and other upper executives on key client service pillars: same-store growth, retention, new business and partnerships
You Must Have
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in SEO and Content Marketing
- Relevant industry experience in SaaS or Financial Services
- Experience managing a fully-integrated digital campaign utilizing cross-channel insights
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent practical experience
- Strong boardroom presence and ability to communicate with C-suite executives on the client-side to thoughtfully explain strategy, purpose and results
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns that drive high ROI
- Strong analytical mindset with experience in advanced measurement and reporting tool with Adobe Analytics
- A track record of leading successful new business pitches that demonstrate unique strategy opportunities and ultimately generate growth
- The ability to use consumer insights data, customer journey maps, organic performance, and key trends to inform the development of strategies and plans
- Solid time and project management skills, with the ability to identify, prioritize, and respond to situations rapidly
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills; including strong presentation skills