Wpromote is looking for an Associate Director, Data Analysis with excellent technical and interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, the desire to learn new tools, and the chops to lead analytic project scopes. You will contribute to data mining, data cleansing/processing, and data analysis initiatives for media analytics projects such as Marketing Mix Modeling (MMMs), Incrementality Testing, Customer Lifetime Value and Segmentation, Data Clean Rooms, and custom data analyses. As part of the general business Data Analysis team, you will experiment and develop new ways to extract actionable insights from data. You will also work with internal stakeholders to identify impactful changes as a result of operational efforts.
A major function of this role will be to assist in the scoping of end-to-end solutions, document processes, and guidelines, and assist in the delivery roadmap of actionable insights to our client’s marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have the ability to supervise the progress of ongoing analytic tasks and recommend opportunities for improvement. This individual should also demonstrate a solid understanding (or an eagerness to learn) of the business models that are currently revolutionizing digital marketing with a strong technical background.
This individual will also maintain existing solutions while gaining guided experience in advanced analytics to enable increased responsibility over time.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through our policies and benefits listed below. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
-Half-day Fridays year round
-Challenger Recharge week (Summer)
-Extended Holiday break (Winter)
-Work from anywhere options*
-100% paid parental leave
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Pet Insurance
-Sponsored life insurance
-Short Term Disability insurance and additional voluntary insurance
-LinkedIn Learning Membership and more!
The anticipated annual salary for this role will range from $105,000 – $125,000, based on consideration of a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, education and certifications, competitive benchmarks, scope of responsibility, market dynamics, geographic location, and respective state’s salary threshold for exempt employees. The total compensation package for this role will include benefits (listed above) and an annual performance bonus.
This role has an associated annual target bonus component which is paid out based on a number of factors which include Company performance, department performance, and individual performance. Bonuses are not guaranteed and you must be an active employee in good standing and not on a Performance Improvement Plan to be eligible for the annual bonus.
*This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
**This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
You Will Be
- Overseeing and mentoring a team of analysts who manage a shared book of business
- Managing the progress of multiple analytic projects and ensuring they meet their respective deadlines
- Supporting internal and external stakeholders by understanding their challenges, translating them into solutions, and delivering both off-the-shelf and custom solutions
- Clearly defining and managing project scope, deliverables, timelines, and dependencies for data analysts, internal stakeholders, and clients
- Prioritizing analytics based on areas of highest return, making decisions on accepting or declining analytics and automation activities, and maintaining regular communication with stakeholders to track and update analytics initiatives
- Identifying business problems and selecting appropriate investigative testing and solutions
- Presenting data in a clear and visually appealing manner for technical and non-technical audiences using various visualization and presentation methods
- Interpreting, presenting, and communicating results through presentations and dashboards that convey compelling business stories and facilitate data-driven decision-making
- Articulating the actionable insights derived from analysis results
You Must Have
- 5+ years of hands-on data analysis experience within an agency, or in-house media environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Stats, Mathematics, CS, Information Technology, Economics, Engineering, etc.
- Experience designing and executing custom analyses that support client business objectives
- Able to transform diverse business problems into quantitative proposals and measurement studies
- Ability to build relationships across business units and work well in a collaborative team environment
- Strong critical thinking skills and a natural affinity for numbers and the ability to tell a story using data
- Intermediate to advanced programming skills in at least one programming language (R or Python) for data cleaning, data modeling, building pipelines, and API calls
- Advanced experience in SQL
- Familiarity with at least one BI platform and the ability to learn others (i.e.: Looker, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI, Google Data Studio, Datorama, etc.)
- Working knowledge of using the command line
- Experience/familiarity with version control
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, with experience in creating and delivering presentations and executive summaries
- Knowledge of media/advertising platforms
Nice To Have
- 1+ years of experience managing a technical team, preferably in analytics
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in both Python and R
- Experience with project or product management in an agile environment
- Experience with Analytics software, such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with statistical modeling, data mining, and/or machine learning
- Experience with cloud computing