Wpromote is looking for a Group Account Director who will be responsible for the stability and profitability of the company’s client base and has extensive knowledge of digital marketing and media. If you have a proven track record of managing integrated marketing campaigns (Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, Email, Video, Display) and other supporting initiatives that help achieve client goals along with driving revenue, this could be the perfect match! You will be responsible for leading some of our largest client relationships, as well as guiding a large team of performance marketers to create, implement, measure, and test successful strategic deliverables. In addition to monitoring and mentoring your client teams, you will be called upon to assist with defining business goals and needs for clients, implement new marketing campaign ideas and program planning, participating in new client pitches, and develop training techniques and systems to support the growth of client accounts.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, a 4.5-day workweek, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*If you reside in Colorado, please follow this link to view Colorado compensation information and apply for this role. Residents of all other states are encouraged to apply to this posting. Compensation packages for employees and applicants outside Colorado may differ from the Colorado compensation information and are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate and location, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
*This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
**This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Managing your respective Account Management team along with their client book of business to provide the highest level of client care
- Strategizing and executing large-scale client marketing programs
- Collaborating with Strategy, Creative, Media Channel, and Technology teams to develop and implement integrated marketing solutions
- Partnering with the sales team during new business pitches
- Working with Account and Channel teams to streamline reporting with a focus to provide actionable insights
- Collaborating with Project Management to problem solve staffing challenges as well as to inspire regular communication flow between AM and PM teams
- Conducting performance reviews and creating development plans for direct reports
- Implementing policies and procedures to ensure the Account Services team is meeting and exceeding goals
- Motivating, recognizing, and rewarding outstanding performance both on an individual and team basis
- Staying current on emerging technology changes and innovations through formal and informal study, business and professional publication consumption, networking, and participation in professional organizations; ensure Account Services team is educated on this information
- Participating with the management team to problem solve company challenges and to work toward the achievement of company growth goals
- Providing regular account updates to Executive team
You Must Have
- 8+ years experience marketing in digital channels – search (organic and paid), social, display, programmatic and video
- Experience working with creative and development teams to produce an iterate digital assets
- Ability to produce cohesive media plans and go to market strategies for complex clients
- Experience managing direct to consumer, performance based media.
- Analytical and logical; standard strategic marketing skills (competitive assessment, industry analysis, SWOT, etc)
- Solid and proven ability to help lead a team
- The ability to work in a team structure that fosters collaboration
- An energetic attitude and be passionate about your career
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferred)