We are looking for a new SEO Manager to join our growing team at Wpromote! Our ideal candidate will have a passion for establishing strong relationships with their clients (3-6), a natural curiosity for website optimization, and a knack for being proactive in pursuing growth opportunities for their book of business. You will work with a group of amazing SEO team members that you are able to learn from and bounce ideas off of. Read on, if this sounds like your next challenge!
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, half-day Fridays year round, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*If you reside in Colorado, please follow this link to view Colorado compensation information and apply for this role. Residents of all other states are encouraged to apply to this posting. Compensation packages for employees and applicants outside Colorado may differ from the Colorado compensation information and are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate and location, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
**This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
***This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Working on multiple client websites by implementing changes to various aspects in order to comply with Google’s best practices.
- Expected to retain existing business, while pursing profitable growth opportunities in assigned clients accounts.
- Communicating via phone/email with clients on a regular basis.
- Strategizing with team members to come up with creative solutions for our clients.
- Keeping up with the SEO industry through blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc
- Creating reports to gauge progress and inform the client of the value being provided
- Presenting your findings to the client in order to influence their onsite content strategy
- Leading the sales process while calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery
- Working with a client’s development team to implement changes to their website or on your own with approval from the client.
You Must Have
- 2-4 years experience doing SEO work for clients within an agency environment
- Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Technical knowledge of website architecture (experience with HTML Markup, CSS, XML).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and other common applications
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, and Magento
- High level of comfort using email and the Internet, specifically search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks
- Proven track record of successful project management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to hit and exceed deadlines required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral while paying close attention to detail