Wpromote is looking for a sharp Social Media Associate Manager to join our Paid Social team to help manage scalable direct-response Facebook advertising campaigns for a small number of exciting clients. We’re looking for someone who’s whip-smart and knows how to get results while having fun along the way. If we could describe the perfect candidate for this role, words like analytical, strategic, proactive, conversion-focused, and hustler come to mind.
Candidates must be based in the Southern California area or within driving distance to our El Segundo office.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through our policies and benefits listed below. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
-Half-day Fridays year round
-Challenger Recharge week (Summer)
-Extended Holiday break (Winter)
-Work from anywhere options*
-100% paid parental leave
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Pet Insurance
-Sponsored life insurance
-Short Term Disability insurance and additional voluntary insurance
-LinkedIn Learning Membership and more!
The anticipated annual salary for this role will range from $58,000 – $70,000, based on consideration of a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, education and certifications, competitive benchmarks, scope of responsibility, market dynamics, geographic location, and respective state’s salary threshold for exempt employees. The total compensation package for this role will include benefits (listed above).
*This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
**This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Fully managing paid social campaign set-ups and activations across all major social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok)
- Formulating paid social strategies for client businesses, including new test recommendations and optimizations that align with the clients’ objectives
- Owning day-to-day client communications
- Analyzing and reporting on relevant social media KPIs that help inform next step recommendations
- Collaborating with internal teams to create a social media strategy that integrates with other digital media channels (email, PR, SEO, paid search, content marketing, etc.)
- Ideating and writing impactful ad copy that is tailored to each client and adheres to their specific guidelines for brand voice
- Staying on top of the latest trends in social media and in client industries and presenting these findings in department meetings and to clients. Helping lead audits and RFPs to win new business
You Must Have
- 2 years of experience working in paid media advertising comprising of media planning/buying and/or paid social within an agency/client environment
- Two or four year degree in business, marketing, or related discipline
- Experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on paid campaigns on social platforms (Meta, Snap, TikTok, Reddit, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Facebook Blueprint Certification preferred
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint applications, Google work products, and other common business tools. Slack and Asana a plus
- Continually seek innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches, and solutions
- Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, problem solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail