Wpromote is looking for a bright, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to become the next member of our growing Multi-Family Real Estate team. The candidate will work closely with other team members to drive strategy for our clients. You will execute thoughtful, strategic digital marketing campaigns for our clients using best practices in SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social, and Email Marketing. Maintaining a high client retention rate through personalized account management and client service will be your daily ambition. The ideal candidate will proactively develop a knowledge base and skillset in digital marketing to further both your own personal expertise and the department’s goals.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, half-day Fridays year round, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*If you reside in Colorado or New York, please follow this link to view Colorado/New York compensation information and apply for this role. Residents of all other states are encouraged to apply to this posting. Compensation packages for employees and applicants outside Colorado/New York may differ from the Colorado/New York compensation information and are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate and location, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
**This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
***This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Managing multiple areas of client campaigns, including strategy development, campaign execution, community management, analytics, and reporting across SEO, paid search, paid social and email marketing
- Providing client support through phone and email communication, meetings, consultation, problem-solving, and monthly campaign reporting on work completed and goal-centered metrics
- Creating extensive SEO-optimized website content, ensuring quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles, including homepages, internal landing pages, and blogs
- Executing SEO initiatives, including site audits, keyword analysis, competitive analysis, on-site code implementation and optimization, local listing development, and link building
- Creating and managing ongoing optimization efforts of Paid Search campaigns, including daily budget monitoring, bid management, keyword research, and on-site conversion and keyword strategy based on performance history
- Creating and managing ongoing optimization efforts of Paid Social campaigns, including daily budget monitoring, bid management, audience planning, creative, and full-funnel conversion strategy based on performance history
You Must Have
- 1-2 years of relevant experience within an agency environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Google Apps suite is a must. Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads/Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Authority Labs, Photoshop, MailChimp, and/or HTML is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of comfort using email and the Internet, in particular, strong understanding in using search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.
- The knack to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks
- Ability to work independently, as well as frequently multitasking
- Comprehension of applied marketing strategies. Examples include, but aren’t limited to: sales and marketing funnels, audience segmentation, customer conversion paths
- Note: This is not intended as an all-inclusive job description. Employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of Wpromote.