Wpromote is looking for a sharp Social Media Manager to join our Paid Social team to manage scalable direct-response Facebook advertising campaigns for a small number of exciting clients. We’re looking for someone who’s whip-smart and knows how to get results while having fun along the way. If we could describe the perfect candidate for this role, words like analytical, strategic, proactive, conversion-focused, and hustler come to mind.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, a 4.5-day work week, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*If you reside in Colorado, please follow this link to view Colorado compensation information and apply for this role. Residents of all other states are encouraged to apply to this posting. Compensation packages for employees and applicants outside Colorado may differ from the Colorado compensation information and are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate and location, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
*This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
**This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Formulating paid-social strategy for client businesses and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives
- Assuming the lead role in integrating our client’s social efforts and demonstrate full understanding of client’s businesses as basis for all future work
- Fully managing campaign set-up, activation, and day-today client communication
- Working with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with email, PR, and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries
- Analyzing and reporting relevant social media KPIs on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities
- Investigating all new opportunities from a board perspective to determine relevancy and soundness of an idea or company
You Must Have
- 2-3+ years of experience working in paid media advertising comprising of media planning/buying, paid search, and/or paid social within an agency/client environment
- Two or four year degree in communications or related discipline
- Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on paid campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
- Strong knowledge with Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven
- Facebook Blueprint Certification preferred
- Solid Knowledge with with MS Excel application and general knowledge of other office applications, Google work products, and other common applications
- Understanding the “brand voice” of various clients
- Continually seek innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches, and solutions
- Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, problem solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail