The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in a digital agency, is well-versed in project management processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and relishes taking complete ownership of programs from beginning to end. You will partner with our client services team to ensure exceptional delivery of clients’ needs. You will also work closely with our paid, earned & owned media, digital intelligence, and executive leadership teams during every phase of our programs.
As a Media Project Manager I or II, you will manage multiple programs simultaneously. Within this environment, you will work with client services and channel teams to set, measure, and achieve goals targeted at delivering high-quality services for clients. The right candidate is ready to multitask across diverse environments and dynamic enough to be able to learn new technologies and adopt new approaches.
This position would require residing within the Eastern Time Zone.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through our policies and benefits listed below. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
-Half-day Fridays year round
-Challenger Recharge week (Summer)
-Extended Holiday break (Winter)
-Work from anywhere options*
-100% paid parental leave
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Pet Insurance
-Sponsored life insurance
-Short Term Disability insurance and additional voluntary insurance
-LinkedIn Learning Membership and more!
The anticipated annual salary for this role will range from $70,000 – $110,000, based on consideration of a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, education and certifications, competitive benchmarks, scope of responsibility, market dynamics, geographic location, and respective state’s salary threshold for exempt employees. The total compensation package for this role will include benefits (listed above).
*This position would require residing within Eastern Time Zone
**This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- An internal and external point-of-contact for program operations
- Responsible for the operational efficiency of each of your programs
- Running internal and client-facing meetings as needed, taking detailed action items & disseminating meeting recaps
- Responsible for planning, managing, monitoring, and controlling the execution of digital initiatives from beginning to end, in partnership with channel team leadership
- Managing program scope, identifying, defining, and communicating risks and change requests, before taking appropriate action to minimize the impact on the program’s success
- Focused on the details of tasks, deadlines & accuracy of deliverables
- Developing and maintaining detailed project documentation such as timelines and project trackers
- Creating workflows, training teams, and managing project tasks & deliverables using various project management software
- Ensuring client programs are fully utilizing and adhering to all appropriate PMO templates and processes
- A contributor to key PMO department initiatives
- Co-owner and partner with client service counterparts for account success
You Must Have
- 3+ years of project management experience in an interactive agency, managing mid-to large-scale digital programs with minimal oversight
- Experience supporting programs managing a full suite of paid and earned media channels such as paid search, paid social, programmatic, SEO, email, and creative services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- PMP certification expected within 1 year of hire. Wpromote covers fees and tuition of completing PMP Certification
- Strong Asana or similar task management software usage skills including workflow creation and team training
- Experience working autonomously and being part of a team
- Proficiency in documenting, tracking, and following up on many simultaneous tasks
- Experience authoring or assisting with the creation of essential project documentation such as project management plans, change, issue and risk logs, and status reports
- Working knowledge of the typical workflows for the digital creative process, paid media marketing, earned media marketing, analytics, and client management
- Confident, effective communication, and close collaboration with appropriate internal and client counterparts
- Ability to pinpoint program pain-points, identify areas in need of process improvement, and own the full process improvement lifecycle (identification, documentation, training, process adherence)
- Experience working with third-party vendors and partner agencies
- Skills in leadership, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, prioritization, decision-making, and conflict resolution