As a Senior Digital Project Manager at Wpromote, you will do so much more than manage schedules and assign tasks. You will serve as a leader both within the Project Management Department and across your client project teams, contributing to department growth and project success.
While managing a portfolio of projects, you will work with channel team(s) to set, measure, and achieve project goals and business objectives for medium- to enterprise-sized clients. You will be responsible for scheduling and communicating expectations for each of your projects, monitoring progress, and ensuring client needs are met. You will be a leader for your projects – providing a hub of knowledge and source of truth for team members, anticipating and resolving issues, and maintaining a visual of the big picture.
To succeed in this role, you should be able to hit the ground running – autonomously driving your account(s) forward. You should have excellent time management, organization, and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with internal and client teams to deliver high-quality results on time and within budget.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you will also serve as a leader within the PMO, contributing to department growth by spearheading department initiatives and mentoring associate-level project managers to promote career development. The ideal candidate has strong leadership capabilities and is a self-starter who is eager to drive department goals.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, half-day Fridays year round, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*If you reside in Colorado, please click this link to view Colorado compensation information and apply for this role. Residents of all other states are encouraged to apply to this posting. Compensation packages for employees and applicants outside Colorado may differ from the Colorado compensation information and are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate and location, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
**This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
***This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Serving as a point-of-contact for project stakeholders both internally and externally with our client
- Responsible for planning, managing, and monitoring the execution of digital initiatives from beginning to end
- Developing and maintaining detailed project documentation – such as project trackers, templates, and process handbooks – and updating documentation to meet the changing needs of the project
- Ensuring both Wpromote and project processes are followed, allowing for streamlined progress across all workflows and consistency across projects
- Serving as a leader in the PMO department, contributing to department growth through process improvements to increase operational efficiency and via agency-wide leadership initiatives
- Mentoring associate-level project managers to promote career development, providing oversight for their projects, and guiding them to success
- Leading process improvement efforts, template updates & project management best practices
- Leading internal and client-facing meetings to ensure they are impactful and effective – preparing agendas, taking detailed notes, distributing meeting recaps, and driving action items forward
- Assigning and managing individual project tasks and deliverables using various project management software
- Monitoring progress and accuracy of deliverables and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Supporting communication across teams, increasing efficiency and decreasing conflict
- Identifying, defining, and communicating risks before taking appropriate action to guide to resolution and minimize the impact on project success
You Must Have
- Minimum of 4+ years of project management experience in an interactive agency, managing medium-to large-scale, multi-faceted digital projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced experience with project management software, including but not limited to Asana, Workfront, JIRA, or similar (required)
- Strong ability to lead projects and support teams to drive business goals forward in partnership with your Client Services counterpart
- Proficiency in documenting, tracking, and following up on many simultaneous tasks
- Demonstrated ability to perform advanced process planning and development of complex workflows
- A strong understanding of the earned and paid digital channels
- Experience working with third-party vendors and partner agencies
- Excellent leadership capability when interacting with team members and key project stakeholders of various levels – capable of communicating confidently, effectively, and with a sense of authority
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and delegate tasks
- The ability to think out of the box to solve problems creatively and challenge the status quo
- Experience mentoring other team members to promote career growth/development
Nice To Have