In this role, you must push the boundaries of analytics, be relentlessly focused on success, challenge the norm, ruthlessly prioritize, and set the quality bar that borders perfection.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, half-day Fridays year round, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*If you reside in Colorado, please click this link to view Colorado compensation information and apply for this role. Residents of all other states are encouraged to apply to this posting. Compensation packages for employees and applicants outside Colorado may differ from the Colorado compensation information and are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate and location, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
**This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
***This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Challenged with an array of technical problems that only your skillset can solve. With the understanding that each client and tracking scenario is nuanced, you have the experience and technical ability to attack these hurdles with success
- Working with other departments to interpret business requirements and effectively translate them into technical and functional solutions. You’ll need to be confident in your ability to explain complex, technical subjects to non-technical folks. This also means knowledge-share for Jr. Analytics Engineers.
You Must Have
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) is required
- 2-4 years of web development & analytics experience
- Tagging proficiency in different frameworks
- Strong thought leadership in the digital marketing atmosphere
- Experience with server-side tracking and privacy tools
- Excellent project planning skills; from assisting in requirements gathering, solution implementation & documentation, to testing and push live
- Ability to prioritize multiple obligations, and consistently deliver high quality, accurate work in high-pressure situations as well as under normal circumstances with strict deadlines
- Propensity to maximize the development of self and others