We are looking for a Senior Data Strategist (Internal Title: Senior Manager, Data Strategy) to oversee enterprise client engagements on the Digital Intelligence team. At Wpromote, the Data Strategy team are evangelists for various measurement methods & solutions designed to provide insights that guide business decisions at both a strategic & tactical level. They are actively engaged with client decision-makers to set the tone & vision for measurement, acting as an evangelist for new solutions developed by our Marketing Science team. Additionally, they take an active role in educating & guiding clients on their decisions associated with Marketing Technology, Advertising Technology, Data Privacy (Both technical & legislative) as well as advanced data capture methods & audience identity solutions.
In this role, you will report to the Associate Director, Data Strategy working in close collaboration with Data Analysts (Marketing Science) and Data Capture & Analytics Architects (Data Enablement). The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong grasp of the broader digital measurement ecosystem (trends, technologies & methodologies), understand the challenges associated with paid media buying (Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, etc.), the ability to define measurement challenges faced by enterprise digital marketing teams, be able to design solutions & define resources that can deliver best-in-class measurement solutions & insights that guide decision making.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through our policies and benefits listed below. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
-Half-day Fridays year round
-Challenger Recharge week (Summer)
-Extended Holiday break (Winter)
-Work from anywhere options**
-100% paid parental leave
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Pet Insurance
-Sponsored life insurance
-Short Term Disability insurance and additional voluntary insurance
-LinkedIn Learning Membership and more!
The anticipated annual base salary for this role will range from $58,000 – $150,000, based on consideration of a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, education and certifications, competitive benchmarks, scope of responsibility, market dynamics, geographic location, and respective state’s salary threshold for exempt employees. The total compensation package for this role will include benefits (listed above).
*This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
**This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Leading the delivery of measurement initiatives on 4-5 enterprise client engagements with the primary focus of enabling measurement solutions and guiding client decisions. This will include partnering with a Data Analyst to define, develop & deliver advanced analysis solutions to guide marketing decision-makers.
- Providing thought-leadership on topics central to the Digital Measurement space, including, but not limited to Data Privacy & Compliance, Behavioral Tracking Intelligence, Customer Insights, and Media Performance Measurement Solutions (MTA, MMM, Incrementality) & Solutions developed by the Marketing Science team.
- Supporting cross-departmental adoption of novel measurement solutions through partnership with the Marketing Science & Media Strategy teams.
- Developing new standards & practices for educating stakeholders (both internal & external) and ensuring awareness of solutions we have developed to meet clients’ measurement needs.
- Partnering with the Data Enablement team (as part of the Polaris product group) to inform them on resourcing needs, and ensuring clear accountability & ownership of various processes as part of client engagements.
- Working closely with paid media buyers to support analysis of performance measurement, and utilizing measurement solutions to define methods for optimizing campaign outcomes.
- Supporting our Marketing Technology partnership engagements & guiding team members to identify opportunities then recommending new partners that enable clients to develop a useful MarTech stack.
- Identifying new measurement needs for our clients and working with cross-departmental teams to develop new solutions that can be delivered to clients in a repeatable process-driven capacity.
You Must Have
- 2-3 years of experience in the measurement of digital marketing activities.
- 1+ year(s) experience in digital ad buying methods & hands-on platform experience.
- Experience working with Digital Marketing decision-makers & breaking down complex topics to ensure comprehension across stakeholders with a wide range of measurement knowledge.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the digital measurement ecosystem, including but not limited to Media Performance Measurement (MMM, MTA, Incrementality), and Behavioral Intelligence solutions.
- Strong analytic & problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work in a team structure that fosters collaboration.
- An energetic attitude and a passion for Digital Marketing measurement.
- Experience working with different Ad platforms and Digital Analytics tools.
- Strong proficiency in Google Sheets (or excel) and Google Slides.
- Verbal communication skills, with the ability to understand the technical detail behind data utilization for digital marketing and the ability to explain it simply to non-technical audiences.
- Project management skills, with the ability to work efficiently across multiple teams, clients, and timelines simultaneously.
Nice To Have
- Previous experience in a client-facing role at a performance marketing agency.
- A strong public image within the Digital Marketing & Analytics community, and be involved in conversations focused on advancing Digital Measurement solutions.
- Experience with measurement solutions utilized within other (non-digital marketing) industries.