Wpromote is looking for a sharp Social Media Manager to join our Paid Social team to manage scalable direct-response Facebook advertising campaigns for a small number of exciting clients. We’re looking for someone who’s whip-smart and knows how to get results while having fun along the way. If we could describe the perfect candidate for this role, words like analytical, strategic, proactive, conversion-focused, and hustler come to mind.
Candidates must be based in the Southern California area or within driving distance to our El Segundo office.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through our policies and benefits listed below. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
-Half-day Fridays year round
-Challenger Recharge week (Summer)
-Extended Holiday break (Winter)
-Work from anywhere options*
-100% paid parental leave
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Pet Insurance
-Sponsored life insurance
-Short Term Disability insurance and additional voluntary insurance
-LinkedIn Learning Membership and more!
The anticipated annual salary for this role will range from $65,000 – $85,000, based on consideration of a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, education and certifications, competitive benchmarks, scope of responsibility, market dynamics, geographic location, and respective state’s salary threshold for exempt employees. The total compensation package for this role will include benefits (listed above).
*This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
**This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Fully managing campaign set-up, activation, and day-to-day client communication
- Executing an extensive QA process on all ads prior to going live
- Analyzing and reporting relevant social media KPIs on a weekly basis for successes and opportunities to pivot strategy and improve performance
- Working with creative teams to come up with new ad creative concepts, test iterations of new ad creative, and report on findings
- Working with influencer teams to test creator as creative ad content via allow listing and branded content ads
- Formulating recommendations for paid-social strategy that align with our client’s businesses and ensuring that recommendations are consistent with client objectives
- Integrating our client’s social efforts and demonstrate full understanding of client’s businesses as basis for all future work
- Developing a social media strategy that collaborates with email, PR, and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries
- Investigating all new opportunities from a board perspective to determine relevancy and soundness of an idea or company
You Must Have
- 2-3+ years of experience working in paid media advertising comprising of media planning/buying, paid search, and/or paid social within an agency/client environment
- Two or four year degree in communications or related discipline
- Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on paid campaigns on social platforms (Meta, Snap, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven
- Facebook Blueprint Certification preferred
- Solid Knowledge with MS Excel application and general knowledge of other office applications, Google work products, and other common applications
- Understanding the “brand voice” of various clients
- Continually seek innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches, and solutions
- Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, problem solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail