Tumi began its partnership with Wpromote with a very clear goal in mind; to double the number of Facebook “Likes” within 6 months. Without increasing their spend, Tumi wanted to increase efficiency and they were relying on our expertise to do so, lowering Cost Per Click (CPC) and Cost Per Like (CPL). In addition, they wanted to build brand awareness through YouTube by increasing the number of subscribers to their Case Studies page within Tumi’s custom channel.
Wpromote built out Facebook and Display advertising campaigns to drive Facebook “Likes” and YouTube case study subscribers.
- Used targeted Facebook Ads to promote Tumi’s “Bag of the Week” giveaway
- Used heavy segmentation of key demographic, interests and “Likes” of similar brands
- Highlighted messages that friends made about Tumi through Sponsored Stories
- Created Sponsored Stories that targeted new potential fans, showcasing posts made about Tumi by friends
- Developed Keyword Contextual Targeted (KCT) campaigns in Google Display that targeted “themes” such as “business travel”
- Built ads specifically pushing “topics” in the GDN, directing users to Tumi’s case studies page on YouTube
Wpromote hit Tumi’s 6-month goal of surpassing the goal of doubling Facebook “Likes” in just over 2 months and improved CTR by over 82%.
Tumi is getting 129% more fansper month at a 50.7% lower cost per “Like”.
Tumi (NYSE: Tumi) is the leader in premium travel, business and lifestyle accessories. As an internationally recognized fashion empire, Tumi appeals to the world’s most sophisticated consumers with its high-quality fabrics and excellent design. With Tumi you are sure to get functional superiority, best-in-class quality, technical innovation and outstanding customer service.