SEO Built From The Ground Up For Magento
The Magento platform and vibrant development community provides an incredibly powerful, highly customizable eCommerce engine. With expertise and experience in delivering SEO campaigns for eCommerce stores using Magento, we have created an approach built to play to the platform’s strengths to provide outsized results.
eCommerce SEO Is Hard
As an eCommerce store, you are in a competitive space regardless of your market or niche. SEO is an integral element to drive high value traffic with no direct per-click costs that can destroy your margins. A holistic SEO campaign that focuses on the unique features of eCommerce sites is needed to execute this well. For an eCommerce store that sells luggage, for example, we would execute SEO for:
- Broad, “Head” Keywords (”Luggage”)
- Category & Sub-Category Keywords (”Laptop Bags”, “Leather Laptop Bags”)
- Brands & Product Names (”TUMI Luggage”, “TUMI Alpha Line”)
- SKU-Level Long Tail Keywords (”TUMI Bedford 29291 Style”)
How Do We Do It?
At Wpromote, we view high quality SEO in three broad buckets, all of which must be executed well to succeed: (1) onsite architecture and tagging, (2) onsite depth and breadth of content and (3) inbound links generated from custom, relevant content. Our SEO for Magento eCommerce stores follows suit:
- Onsite Magento Optimization
- URL structure optimization, category and sub-category optimization, page titles, unique product descriptions, image tagging and H1/H2 header title optimization.
- Onsite Content Development
- Creation of rich custom content specifically designed to add depth and breadth to the site and boost authority in category and sub-category realms.
- Offsite Content & Link Development
- High-value strategic link building initiatives including guest blogging, Infographics, scholarships, badging and digital PR reach-out to build relevant, high value traffic and inbound links.
Call Today 866.977.6668Request Consultation