PPC Management Approach
Wpromote's SCORE Method is the secret to how we create more value for our clients each and every day. It involves a cycle of strategy, testing and optimizing to continuously find new ways to improve campaigns to avoid hitting “plateaus” commonly associated with ongoing marketing efforts. Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative and leave no stone unturned while searching for new opportunities: that's the Wpromote SCORE Method.
While the long-term goals of your campaign may stay well-defined, the best run PPC campaigns continuously make short-term adjustments to strategy. This allows us to capitalize on seasonality, changing business metrics and the fluid marketplace. As part of the SCORE Method, your PPC strategy will follow suit.
- Define Goals Based on Budget, Success Metrics & Risk Tolerance
- Identify Your Competitive Advantages to be Highlighted
- Make Note of Promotions, Sales & Special Offers
- Anticipate Trends, Seasonality & Changes in the Industry
As your overall campaign strategy is defined and adapted, new opportunities to expand your campaign and create new revenue will emerge. In this phase a wide net is cast to discover the most lucrative new avenues in your PPC campaign.
- Build Out a List of New Keywords to Capture Relevant Traffic
- Associate Keywords with Compelling Calls to Action
- Make the Campaigns User-Friendly & Highly Segmented
- Set Up Proper Conversion Tracking to Make Leads Attributable
The "Optimize" phase is all about ROI. Strategy was adapted, new revenue opportunities were discovered and now we work to extract the most value for every dollar spent in your PPC campaign.
- Optimize Bids to Drive the Highest Quality Traffic at the Lowest Cost
- Perform Frequent Search Query Analysis
- Carry Out Trending Analysis (Day-to-Day, Week-to-Week, etc.)
- Remain Cognizant of Value Analysis
Testing lies at the foundation of our PPC Management philosophy. The data is there; the magic is knowing what to test to produce the greatest additional results. In this phase, it is back to the lab to discover the improvements that are hidden in the data of your new campaign.
- Identify the Best Ads & Why They are Outperforming Others
- Consider Running Google AdWords Campaign Experiments
- Consider Landing Page Optimization Opportunities
- Engage with the Newest Beta Opportunities
The one consistency in all PPC campaigns is that both the marketplace and the technology is constantly evolving. Instead of allowing even high performing campaigns to coast, at Wpromote we relentlessly look to identify opportunities to drive business through new channels, each of which are applied to Wpromote's SCORE Method to bring your campaign to new heights.
- Port Successful AdWords Campaigns to Microsoft adCenter
- Develop a Facebook Campaign to Compliment PPC Campaigns
- Take Advantage of the Mobile Search & Display Networks
- Build Out a Highly Segmented Display Campaign
Though they vary vastly in size, industry and location, Wpromote clients share one wonderful trait: they sleep soundly at night knowing that their online marketing is in good hands. Come join them.
Call Today 866.977.6668Request Consultation